Founder of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan
Mohammad Najib ur Rehman
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is the 31st Shaikh of Sarwari Qadri order. This order originates from Prophet Mohammad and reaches umma through Ali ibn Abi Talib and then Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Eventually it reached Sultan Bahoo rehmat-ul-Allah alayh who significantly spread it in the sub-continent. Presently, Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is its spiritual leader. He got the Trust of Faqr from Sultan ul Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali rehmat-ul-Allah alayh.
In order to read his complete biography and struggle to spread Faqr please visit:
ESTABLISHMENT OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR
After adorning the throne of Divine guidance and persuasion Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman has dedicated all his spiritual as well as physical powers and authorities to invite Muslim towards the esoteric path to Allah i.e. Faqr. Hence, elevate them spiritually, thus making them the strongest and best nation in the world. For this purpose, Sultan ul Ashiqeen has laid foundation of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr (movement to invite towards Faqr). So as to spread the message of Faqr in more organized manner and through a proper channel. It is a registered organization since October 2009. Furthermore, it is purely a spiritual organization, completely non-governmental, non-political and non-sectarian. Regardless of any sect, group or school of thought, it welcomes all Muslims who seek closeness and vision of Allah.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr maintains and promotes teachings of Sultan Bahoo and is working all over world through various media of communication.
Patron in Chief
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is Patron in Chief of the Tehreek.
Administrative Committee – Intazamia
There is Administrative Committee (Intazamia) which supervises all the matters of organization. Its members are elected through voting. They hold the offices of muntazim-e-aala (chief administrator), president, vice president, secretary general, joint secretary and spokes person. Furthermore, they are elected for a period of one year that is from January to December.
Advisory Council – Majlis-e-Shura
Sultan ul Ashiqeen has made an Advisory Council (Majlis-e-Shura) which comprises of 35 most sincere and dedicated disciples. Its members head different departments of the Tehreek.
Moreover, there is a General Council. Number of its members is not fixed.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has regional offices all over Pakistan. Heads and workers of these offices are chosen from devoted disciples of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen living in these areas. They are also busy in spreading the message of Faqr in their respective areas. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen often visits these offices and supervises their activities.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has following departments:
- Digital Productions
- Multimedia Design and Development
- Invitation and Preaching (dawat-o-tableegh)
- Treasury (bait-ul-maal)
- Lodging and Food
Different members of Majlis-e-Shura and Intazamia are heads of these departments.
Main objective of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr is to invite Muslims towards Faqr which is the pride of our Holy Prophet. It is the path of spiritual elevation which leads to vision of Allah and presence of Mohammadan Assembly. Hence Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr calls all Muslims towards;
- Vision and gnosis of Allah.
- Presence in the Mohammadan Assembly and beneficence from Prophet Mohammad without any medium.
- Purity of innerself
- Purgation of inward (Tasfiyah Qalb).
- Enlightenment of soul (Tajaliyah Ruh).
- Esoteric and exoteric sanctification.
- Success in both, the world and the hereafter.
- State of Divine presence during worships.
- Salvation from everyone other than Allah.
- Achievement of the sole aim of life. That is, closeness of Allah through invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat under the guidance of perfect spiritual guide.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR
- Members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr are those who have taken oath of allegiance at the hand of Sultan-ul-Faqr sixth Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali and Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. Or have received the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen.
Religion and Mystic Way
- (a) Our religion is Islam; Prophet Mohammad sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam is our Prophet and guide. We are Sarwari Qadri. Thus, we follow the mystic way of al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani razi Allah anhu and Sultan Bahoo. We invite towards Faqr, the real heritage of Holy Prophet. Therefore we do not belong to any sect, creed or religious party. Hence, people of any party, sect, creed or mystic way can join us for purification of innerself. As Ism-e-Allah Zaat sanctifies those who truly seek straight path (sirat-e-mustaqeem). Allah says as well, “One who does not want to change oneself, I do not change one’s plight.” There is no permission to promote sectarianism within the movement.
- Neither an office bearer nor a person holding a responsible post of Tehreek will criticize any sect or creed. Moreover, he will not criticize any religious party, religious political party or a political party. Further, there is no permission to participate in any of their meetings, conferences and processions.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will only invite towards Faqr, thus will never involve in sectarian, political or religious disputes.
Love for People of the Cloak and Sacred Companions
- People of the Cloak (Ahl al-Bayt) are like Noah’s ark and sacred Companions of the Prophet are like stars. Hence, love for them is part of faith and is helpful in the path of Faqr. Those who do not love the People of Cloak or have grudge against them are schismatic (kharijite). Similarly, those who do not love the Companions or have spite against them are dissenters (rafidi). Thus, there is no room for such people in the Tehreek. Although, those who sincerely intend to have awareness about the reality, can join Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. As, esoteric knowledge reveals the greatness of People of the Cloak and Companions. On the other hand exoteric knowledge only creates disputes.
Obedience to Perfect Spiritual Guide
- Everyone must follow the spiritual guide (Murshid) whole-heartedly.
Follow Sharia and Contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- According to the instructions of spiritual guide, follow the sharia completely and invoke and contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat with commitment. Moreover, seeker has to strictly follow the teachings and guidance about Faqr.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no connection with politics or political affairs. Hence, it will not support or oppose any political party or its policies. Any office bearer or member of Intazamia and Majlis-e-Shura will not indulge in politics. In addition, members of General Council and the regional office bearers as well will not participate in politics.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr accepts and respects the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. This constitution allows every Pakistani to take part in the political matters. Nonetheless, it is compulsory for any central or regional office bearer to resign from office post for participation in politics. Members of the Intazamia, Majlis-e-Shura and General Council will also follow same rule. No one is permitted to use the name of Tehreek, its resources, members and platform for political purposes.
- During the general elections, neither Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr nor its office bearers collectively or individually will promote any political party or political religious party. Neither will they work for it within the party. The supporters of any party will have the right to vote according to their will. However, that would be their individual decision. Therefore, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will not be responsible for it.
Hate the Sin not the Sinner
- The people connected to this movement should love all and not hate anyone due to sin. Instead, they should hate the sin and invite those brethren to Faqr to get out of the quicksand of sins.
Recitation of Quran and Meditation Over it
- Recite the Quran and think over each verse.
- Members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr must avoid differences among themselves. If anyone spreads enmity, the Muntazim-e-Aala or any member of Majlis-e-Shura should be informed. So that they take action against such person.
- Everyone should control anger because anger is a weapon of Satan. Anger eventually produces dispute and quarrel and the quarrelsome person is intolerable.
Avoid Prominence and Adopt Piety
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no room for those who try to highlight themselves or make their personality prominent. Remember! Better is the one, who excels in piety (taqwa). According to Sultan Bahoo, piety and righteousness comes only by invocation of Sultan-ul-Azkar Hoo (ھُوْ).
Ask Forgiveness and Forgive Others
- If any member hurts another member of movement, latter should forgive him immediately. To foster wile, malice, envy, revenge and hypocrisy halts the journey of Faqr.
- Similarly, the one who has hurt or humiliated the other member, must seek apology from him. Irrespective of the fact how richer, poorer, younger or older he is.
Work Hard but Trust Allah
- Struggle with sincere intentions as per principles of sharia in the practical life. However, trust only Allah and whatever is the result, submit to it whole-heartedly, considering it as the will of Allah.
- Remember! Successful is the person who has strong faith in his mission. Moreover, he is constantly engrossed in working and spreading it. Only love and passion accomplish the mission. Therefore, love is the conqueror of all, not hatred.
Rudeness Against Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and His Sacred Family
- Rudeness against Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and his sacred family is intolerable. One who remains quite on such presumptuousness, is also a criminal. Administrative committee will decide the punishment of such presumptuous.
Issuance of Sim Cards and Their Usage
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will provide sim cards to office holders when they undertake the responsibility. On completion of their tenure, they will handover these sim cards to newly appointed staff. No one will use these sim cards for any matter other than matters of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.
MANIFESTO OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches the Muslims to hold tight to the rope of Allah together and do not create dissensions. ‘Rope’ is, in fact, the Ism-e-Allah-Zaat.
- Faqr is undoubtedly the true heritage of Prophet Mohammad sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam. Therefore, the manifesto of this movement is to invite the Muslims towards this legacy.
- Invite towards invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah-Zaat. According to Sultan Bahoo; seeker can achieve Divine vision (deedar) and presence in Mohammadan Assembly only by following Faqr. Resultantly, a Muslim becomes true believer (Mumin). Ultimately, he is exalted to the station of excellence (ehsaan).
- Call people to ‘Run towards Allah’ ( فَفِرُّوْٓا اِلَی اللّٰہِ ). Indeed, this means to run towards Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Sincerely follow the teachings of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). As, these teachings are truth and reality.
- Invite Muslims for meditation and reflection.
- Promote love in order to eliminate hatred from the world.
Invocation and Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches invocation (zikr) and contemplation (tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah Zaat because:
- It salvages from inward and spiritual illnesses.
- It purifies inciting innerself (nafs-e-ammarah). Thus, elevating it to the spiritual station of ‘innerself at peace’ (nafs-e-mutmaina).
- It cleanses the inward.
- It is a source of sanctification of soul.
No one can achieve following spiritual stations without invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Divine presence during all devotions.
- Presence in Mohammadan Assembly.
Point to Ponder
Life without gnosis and vision of Allah is utter failure as it would result in nothing but embarrassment in hereafter. Likewise, faith is imperfect without Divine presence and presence of Mohammadan Assembly. Those who truly love the Prophet and wish to have his beneficence must respond to the call of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. And acquire invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from perfect spiritual guide and Universal Divine Man of the era, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. Thus, become successful in the court of Allah and His Prophet. Moreover, attain inner contentment in the world and highest station in the hereafter. We welcome you all.