Grandeur of Fatimah bint Mohammad
and Ali ibn Abi Talib
Grandeur of Fatimah bint Mohammad
Prophet Mohammad and Fatimah
- Miswar bin Makhramah relates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said, “Fatimah is part of my body. Whoever makes her angry, in fact makes me angry.” (Bukhari)
- Miswar bin Makhramah related a tradition that the Holy Prophet said, “I severely dislike if someone hurts Fatimah as she is my most beloved daughter. I swear on Allah Almighty that the daughter of Prophet of Allah and the daughter of enemy of Allah cannot live together in a house.” (Agreed upon)
- Miswar bin Makhramah relates that he heard the Holy Prophet’s words while he was sitting on pulpit: “Hisham ibn al-Mughirah sought permission from me for his daughter’s marriage with Ali. I do not permit him, again I do not permit him and yet again I do not permit him.” The Holy Prophet also said, “Fatimah is part of my body. Whatever hurts her, hurts me too and whatever worries her, also worries me.” (Abu Dawud:2071)
- Miswar bin Makhramah reports a tradition that the Holy Prophet said, “Fatimah is part of my body. Whatever hurts her, in fact hurts me.” (Muslim:6308)
- Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr relates that the Holy Prophet said:
Fatimah is dearest to me. Whatever hurts her, also hurts me and whatever worries her, also worries me. (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
- Ali ibn Abi Talib narrates that the Holy Prophet said to Fatimah:
Undoubtedly, Allah becomes angry with your anger and is pleased on your pleasure. (Mustadrak)
- Miswar bin Makhramah relates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said:
Fatimah is my branch (progeny). Therefore, whatever makes her happy, also makes me happy and whatever hurts her in fact hurts me.” (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
- Moreover, Aisha bint Abi Bakr narrates that Holy Prophet called upon Fatimah when he was close to death. Then, he whispered in her ear and she stated weeping. Afterwards, again he whispered in ear and she started smiling. Aisha say that she inquired from Fatimah about it, she replied:
Holy Prophet whispered that he will die in this sickness, so I started weeping. He then whispered that you will be the first among sacred progeny to meet me, so I started smiling.”
- Jamih ibn Umair Tamimy says that once he went to visit Aisha with his aunt and asked:
Who is the dearest to Holy Prophet?
Aisha said, “Fatimah.”
Then, I asked, “(who is dearest) in men?” She replied, “Her husband. In fact he is the man who keeps fast excessively and perform devotional prayers during night.”
- In addition, Ibn Buraida relates a tradition from his father:
The most beloved to Holy Prophet was Fatimah among women and Ali ibn Abi Talib among men.” (Tirmidhi)
- Abu Hurairah relates that once Ali ibn Abi Talib asked the Holy Prophet,:
O’ Holy Prophet! Who is more beloved to you among Fatimah and me?
The Holy Prophet replied, “Fatimah is dearest to me than you, whereas you are nearest to me than Fatimah. (Tabarani)
Prophet Mohammad used to meet Fatimah
- Servant of the Holy Prophet Soban relates:
Whenever the Holy Prophet intended to travel, the last person he used to meet before setting on journey was Fatimah. Similarly, on returning from his journey, the first person he used to visit was also Fatimah.” (Abu Dawud)
- Servant of the Holy Prophet Soban says:
Whenever Holy Prophet intended to go on journey, the last person he used to meet was Fatimah before setting on journey. Likewise, on returning from his journey, the first person he used to visit was Fatimah. Moreover, Holy Prophet used to say to her, “My parent may be sacrificed for you.”
Enemies of Fatimah are the enemy of Prophet Mohammad
- Zayd ibn Arqam relates that the Holy Prophet looked lovingly towards Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn and said:
Whoever will fight with you, I will also fight with him and whoever will make peace with you, I will also make peace with him. (Mishkat al-Masabih)
The Prophet used to stand for welcoming Fatimah
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr narrates:
Whenever Fatimah used to come to meet the Holy Prophet, he used to stand up to welcome her. Moreover, he used to kiss her hand and make her sit on his seat. When the Holy Prophet used to visit Fatimah, she also used to stand up to welcome him. She used to kissed his sacred hand.” (Mishkat al-Masabih)
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr narrates:
Whenever Fatimah used to come to the assembly of Holy Prophet, he used to stand to welcome her. In addition, he used to kiss her hand and make her sit on his seat.”
Leader of all women in Paradise
- In addition, Aisha bint Abu Bakr relates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said to Fatimah:
O’ Fatimah! Are you not pleased that you are the leader of all Muslim women or the leader of all women of my umma.” (Bukhari)
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr says that Fatimah came here. In fact, her way of walking was similar to Holy Prophet. Holy Prophet welcomed her and made her sit in his right or left. Then he whispered something in her ear and she started weeping. Afterwards, I asked her the reason of weeping. Then Holy Prophet again whispered something in her ear and she started smiling.
I asked her:
What did Holy Prophet said to you?
She replied: I cannot disclose the secret of Holy Prophet.
After the death of Holy Prophet I again asked her about it, she replied:
In fact, he whispered that Angel Gabriel used to read complete Quran once a year. But in this year Gabriel has completed twice with me. I think these are my last moments. You will be the first one to meet me. This made me weep. Then Holy Prophet said:
Are you not pleased that you are the leader of all women of paradise or leader of all Muslim women. It made me smile.
- Moreover, Aisha bint Mohammad narrates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said:
O Fatimah! Do you not want to become the leader women of my umma. Or the leader of all the women who are true believers?” (Muslim)
- Abu Hurairah relates that Holy Prophet said:
There was an angel who never saw me. So that angel took permission from Allah. Then angel told me a good news that Fatima was the leader of all women of my nation.
Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn
- Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman narrates that the Holy Prophet said:
An angel who had never descended to earth sought permission from Allah to come to greet me. Then he gave the good news that Fatimah is the leader of all women of paradise. Moreover, Hasan and Husayn are leaders of entire youth of paradise.” (Tirmidhi)
Prayer of Prophet Mohammad for Progeny of Fatimah and Ali
- Buraydah ibn al-Husaibrelates a tradition:
Holy Prophet told Ali on the night of marriage of Ali and Fatima, “Wait for my instruction before you go.” Then, Holy Prophet asked for water and performed ablution, then poured water on Ali and said:
O Allah! Bless them both and bless their progeny.
- Abdullah ibn Masud relates that Holy Prophet said:
Undoubtedly, Allah has ordered me to marry Fatima with Ali.
- Ali ibn Abi Talib relates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said to Fatimah:
I, you and these both (Hasan and Husayn) and this sleeping one (Ali had just awaken) will be on the same place on the Day of Judgement.” (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
- Anas ibn Malik relates that the Prophet prayed particularly for Fatimah:
O Allah! I seek Your refuge for her and her progeny against Satan.” (Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Sahih Ibn Hibban)
- Jabir ibn Abdullah relates that the Holy Prophet said:
Children of every mother are genealogically associated to their paternal side less the children of Fatimah. In fact, they are associated to me and I am their care taker”. (Mustadrak)
- Abdullah ibn Abbas says that Holy Prophet told Fatimah:
Undoubtedly, Allah will never give you and your progeny torment of fire.
Status on the Day of Judgment
- Ali ibn Abi Talib narrates that he listened to the Holy Prophet:
On the Day of Judgement, an announcer will announce from behind the curtain: Lower your eyes so that Fatimah bint Mohammad may pass’.” (Tabarani)
- Abu Hurairahrelates that Holy Prophet said: All apostles will arrive in the Arena of Resurrection while riding on animals along with their nations. Similarly, Prophet Saleh (AS) will arrive on his she-camel. Moreover, I shall arrive on al-Buraq whose step will as larger as sight of eye. Whereas Fatimah will be ahead of me.
- Ali ibn Abi Talibrelates a tradition that Holy Prophet said:
On the Day of Resurrection I will mount on the al-Buraq and Fatima will mount on my ride Azbah.
- Ali ibn Abi Talib relates that the Holy Prophet told him:
You, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn will enter the paradise first.
I asked, “O’ Prophet of Allah where will be our lovers?”
The Holy Prophet replied: They will be following you”. (Mustadrak)
- Ali ibn Abi Talib narrates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said:
I, Ali, Fatimah, Hasan, Husayn and our lovers will gather on same place on the Day of Resurrection. Moreover, we will also have food together while all the decisions will be taken.” (Tabrani)
Resemblance with Prophet Mohammad
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr says:
Once, all wives of Holy Prophet were gathered with Holy Prophet, no one was absent among us. Meanwhile, Fatimah came. I swear upon Allah, her gait was just like the Holy Prophet.” (Ibn Majah)
- Aisha bint Abu Bakr relates:
In fact, I have never seen anyone resembling so much to the Holy Prophet in manners, personality, habits and etiquettes as Fatimah does.” (Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud)
- Aisha bint Abu Bakr says:
In fact, I have never seen any person so similar to the Holy Prophet in way of speaking as is Fatimah.” (Bukhari, Nasai, Sahih Ibn Habban)
- Anas ibn Malik relates, “Undoubtedly, no one resembled the Holy Prophet more than Hasan and Fatimah”. (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
- Umm Salamahrelates:
I used to look after Fatimah when she was sick and was near death bed. I noticed one morning she was looking a bit better. Ali went out to meet someone, Fatimah said “O mother! Bring water to me for taking bath.” I brought water for her. She took bath properly and said to me “O mother give me new dress.” I followed her instruction. She laid down while facing Holy Kaaba and put her hand below her sacred cheek and said, “O mother! I will die now, I am all pure now so no one to open me up (to give bath).” She died there. Umm Salamah says that afterward Ali ibn Abi Talib came back and she narrated her the incident.
Love of Fatimah is Salvation
- Jabir ibn Abdullah narrates that the Holy Prophet said, “I named my daughter ‘Fatimah’ because Allah has saved Fatimah and those who love her (i.e. her slaves) from fire (of hell).” (Al-Deylami)
- Umar ibn Khattab relates that he visited Fatimah and said to her:
O Fatimah! I swear to Allah that I have not seen any person as beloved to the Holy Prophet as you are. I swear to Allah that I also do not love anyone more than you after Holy Prophet.” (Mustadrak)
- Aisha bint Abu Bakr says, “Undoubtedly, I have found no one superior to Fatimah after the Prophet.” (Tabrani)
- Aisha bint Abu Bakr says, “Undoubtedly, I have seen no one more truthful in universe than Fatimah after Holy Prophet.” (Mustadrak)
Grandeur of Ali ibn Abi Talib
Foremost Person to enter Islam
- Zaid ibn Arqam relates, “Ali ibn Abi Talib is the foremost to embrace Islam.” (Tirmidhi)
- Anas ibn Malik says, “Prophethood of the Holy Prophet manifested on Monday and Ali offered salat on Tuesday.” (Tirmidhi)
- Abdullah ibn Abbas says, “First of all, Ali offered salat.” (Tirmidhi)
- Imam Al-Tirmidhi states that scholars have difference of opinion over the matter that who entered Islam first. Some are of the opinion that first of all Abu Bakr Siddiq entered in Islam. Whereas some say that Ali was the foremost to embrace Islam. Some scholars of traditions say that among men Abu Bakr was the first one to embrace Islam. While among children Ali was the first one to enter in Islam as he was eight years old. First woman who entered in Islam was Khadija bint Khuwaylid.
- Musab ibn Sa’d relates:
Before leaving for the battle of Tabuk, the Prophet appointed Ali as his second in command in Madina. Ali said, “O Apostle of Allah! Are you leaving me behind among children and women?”
The Holy Prophet replied:
Are you not pleased that you hold same status for me as Aaron for Moses? But there would be no Prophet after me.” (Sahi Bukhari)
- Abdullah ibn Umarsays Ali ibn Abi Talib said, “If I asked Holy Prophet for anything, he provided me and if I remained quite (and did not ask for it) even then he gave me before anyone.”
- Jabir ibn Abdullah relates that on the occasion of siege of Taif, the Holy Prophet called Ali and whispered in his ear. People wondered that the Holy had whispered for so long to his cousin. The Holy Prophet said, “I have not whispered to Ali rather Allah has whispered to him.” (Tirmidhi)
- Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri (RA) relates that Holy Prophet said, “O Ali! It is not legitimate for anyone to remain in mosque in the state of impurity other than you and me.” Imam Ali ibn Munzir says that he asked the meaning of this Hadith from Dhiraar bin Al-Azwar
- He replied that Holy Prophet said, “O Ali! No one can use mosque as his pathway other than you and me in the state of adulteration.”
Lover of Allah and His Prophet
- Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas narrates:
I heard the Prophet when he appointed Ali as his second in command at his place. Ali said, “O Apostle of Allah! Are you leaving me behind among children and women?”
The Prophet replied:
Are you not pleased that you hold same status for me as Aaron for Moses. But there would be no Prophet after me.
On the occasion of battle of Khaybar, I heard the Holy Prophet said:
I would give the flag to the person who love Allah and His Messenger. And Allah and His Messenger also love him.
So we all were anxiously waiting to seek this blessing, then the Holy Prophet said, ‘Bring Ali to me.’ Ali was called, he was suffering from conjunctivitis.
Holy Prophet applied his sacred saliva to his eyes and handed over the flag to him. Allah blessed Ali with victory in the battle of Khaybar. When this verse was revealed:
Meaning: ‘Say! Come, let us call our children and your children.’ (Al-Imran 61),
The Holy Prophet called Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn and said, ‘O Allah! They are my Progeny’.” (Muslim)
Ali belongs to Prophet Mohammad
- Hubshi ibn Junadah narrates a tradition that the Holy Prophet said, “Ali belongs to me and I belong to Ali. No one can fulfil (my promises and responsibilities) on my behalf but me or Ali.” (Tirmidhi:3719)
- Imran ibn Husain narrates in a long tradition that the Holy Prophet said, “Undoubtedly Ali is from me and I am from Ali and Ali is the guardian of every Muslim after me.” (Tirmidhi)
- Jabir ibn Abdullah reports, “I listened the Prophet was saying, ‘People belong to different progenies but I and Ali belong to same progeny’.” (Tabrani)
- Abdullah ibn Abbas relates that the Prophet said to Umme Salma, ‘He is Ali ibn Abi Talib, his body is my body and his blood is my blood and he holds the same status for me as Aaron held for Moses but there is no Prophet after me’.” (Tabarani)
Brother of Ali
- Abdullah ibn Umar relates that when the Holy Prophet established brotherhood between the migrants from Makkah and the residents of Madina who helped them i.e. the Ali came while weeping to the Holy Prophet and said, “O’ Holy Prophet! You have established brotherhood among all your Companions but left me alone.” The Prophet said, “You are my brother in this world and hereafter.” (Tirmidhi)
Beloved of Allah
- Anas bin Malik reports that once the Holy Prophet had meat of a bird. He prayed, “O Allah! Send Your most beloved person among whole creation so that he may eat with me the meat of this bird.” So Ali came and ate the meat with Holy Prophet. (Tirmidhi)
- Buraydah ibn al-Husaib relates, “The Holy Prophet loved his daughter Fatimah the most among women and Ali among men.” (Tirmidhi)
- Jamih ibn Umair Tamimy says that once he visited Aisha bint Abu Bakr with his aunt and asked her, “Who is the dearest to Holy Prophet?” Aisha replied, “Fatimah.” I asked, “Who among men?” She replied, “Her husband. He is the man who keeps fasts excessively and performs devotional prayers during night.” (Mustadrak)
Love of Prophet for Ali
- Umm Salamah says, “I swear on Allah Almighty, Ali was the nearest to Holy Prophet among all people as far as his status is concerned.” She related that once she visited the Holy Prophet when he was sick. The Holy Prophet asked, “Has Ali arrived?” He asked it many times. She thought that the Holy Prophet might have sent Ali for some important task. After that Ali arrived and all others left the room because they thought that Ali had something to report to the Holy Prophet. She related that they were sitting along the door and she was the nearest to door. Ali bent on Holy Prophet and started whispering. On the same day the Holy Prophet left this world. As per status, Ali was the most beloved of Holy Prophet among all. (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Mustadrak)
- Umm Atiyah says that Holy Prophet sent an army and Ali ibn Abi Talib was also present in the army. I saw Holy Prophet praying, “O Allah! Do not take my life until Ali is back (safe and sound).
- Ali ibn Abi Talibrelates that Holy Prophet said, “May Allah have mercy on Abu Baker (RA) as he has married his daughter with me and brought me in Dar al-Hajar (Madina) and he also freed Bilal (RA) with his wealth. May Allah have mercy on Umar (RA) as he always spoke truth no matter how harsh it is. He has no friend just because of his truthfulness. May Allah have mercy on Usman (RA) as angels show modesty for him. May Allah have on mercy on Ali. O Allah! He may always follow the right where ever he is.”
- Abu Sa’id al-Khudri narrates that once people complained about Ali. The Holy Prophet stood up to give sermon. I listened that the Holy Prophet said, “O’ people! Do not complain about Ali, I swear on Allah that he strictly follows the path of Allah.” (Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Mustadrak)
- Umm Salamah relates, “Undoubtedly, whenever the Holy Prophet was annoyed, no one had the courage to talk to him other than Ali.” (Tabarani, Mustadrak)
Allah, His Prophet and Angel Gabriel
- Abu Rafay relates that the Holy Prophet sent Ali somewhere. When he came back, the Holy Prophet said, “Allah, His Prophet and Gabriel are happy with you.” (Tabarani)
- Al-Khansa says that he watched Ali ibn Abi Talib sacrificing two ram and asked about it. He replied: Holy Prophet has instructed me to sacrifice on his behalf. So I sacrifice on his behalf.
- Narrated by Abu Tufayl that he listened to the Holy Prophet while he was saying, “For whomever I am his leader (Mawla), Ali is his leader (Mawla).” (Tirmidhi)
- Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas says, “The Holy Prophet narrated three such qualities of Ali that if I could possess even one of them, I would love it more than keeping red camels. The Holy Prophet said on one of the occasions, ‘Ali holds the same status for me which Aaron held for Moses but there is no Prophet after me.’ He also said, ‘Today I shall hand over the flag to the individual who love Allah and His Prophet and Allah and His Prophet love him.’ I also listened the Holy Prophet saying, ‘For whomever I am his master, Ali is his master’.” (Nisai)
- Abdullah ibn Abbas relates a tradition from Ali, he said, “The Holy Prophet looked towards me and said, ‘O Ali! You are the leader in this world as well as in the hereafter. Your beloved is my beloved and my beloved is the beloved of Allah. Your enemy is my enemy and my enemy is Allah’s enemy. There is devastation for him who keeps spite against you after I pass away’.” (Mustadrak)
- Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas relates, “I listened the Holy Prophet while he was saying, ‘For whomever I am guardian (Wali), Ali is his guardian (Wali).’ I also listened when the Holy Prophet said to Ali, ‘You hold the same status for me which Aaron held for Moses but there is no Prophet after me.’ I also listened when the Holy Prophet was saying, ‘Today I shall hand over the flag to the individual who loves Allah and His Prophet and Allah and His Prophet love him’.” (Nisai, Ibn Majah)
- Buraydah ibn al-Husaib relates, “I had some complaint against Ali during the battle of Yemen. On returning to the sacred assembly of the Prophet, I criticized Ali while discussing him. I noticed the sacred face of the Prophet turned red and he said, ‘O Buraidah! Am I not dearer to the true believers than their lives?’ I replied, ‘O Holy Prophet! Certainly you are.’ The Holy Prophet then said, ‘For whomever I am his master, Ali is his master’.” (Nisai, Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Mustadrak, Musannaf of ibn Ali Shaybah)
- Ali relates, “The Prophet said on the event of Ghadir Khumm, “For whoever I am his master, Ali is his master.” (Imam Aḥmad, Al-Tabrani)
- Buraydah ibn al-Husaib relates a long tradition from his father, “The Holy Prophet said, ‘Doomed are the people who blaspheme Ali. Whoever insults Ali, he insults me and whoever is away from Ali, he is away from me. Undoubtedly Ali belongs to me and I belong to Ali. He is created from my soil and I am created from the soil of Abraham but I am superior to Abraham. I am the progeny of Abraham and Ali is my progeny. Allah Almighty listens and knows everything. He (Ali) is the guardian of all of you after me.’ I requested, ‘O Holy Prophet! Please spare some time for me and give me your hand as I want to renew my oath of allegiance and I did not detach myself from the Holy Prophet until I renewed my oath of allegiance’.” (Tabrani)
- Abdullah Jadhli relates, “Once I visited Umme Salma. She asked, ‘Do you people abuse the Holy Prophet?’ I replied, ‘I seek refuge of Allah from it.’ Or I said, ‘Allah is the Holy Essence’ or I uttered some other sentence like this. She said that she had listened the Holy Prophet while he was saying, ‘Whoever abuses Ali (in fact) abuses me’.” (Imam Aḥmad, Al-Nasai, Hakim)
Love of Ali
- Ammar ibn Yasir relates, “I listened the Holy Prophet saying about Ali, ‘Felicitations for the one who loves you and supports you and there is destruction for him who hates and denies you’.” (Mustadrak, Abu Ya’la, Tabarani)
- Salman al-Farisi relates that the Holy Prophet said to Ali, “Whoever loves you (in fact) loves me and whoever hates you (in fact) he hates me.” (Tabrani)
- Abu Hazim relates a tradition from Sahl ibn Sa’d, “Ali ibn Abi Talib did not like any name more than Abu Turab (the one who belong to mud). He used to be very happy whenever he was addressed as Abu Turab. The Relator (Abu Hazim) asked him (Sahl Ibn Saad): Please narrate us the incident in which Ali ibn Abi Talib was named Abu Turab. He said:
One day Holy Prophet went to the home of Fatimah and Ali ibn Abi Talib was not there. He asked (Fatimah): Where is your cousin, son of your paternal uncle? She replied: We both confronted on something and he was bit annoyed due to it and left the home and did not has siesta at home even. Holy Prophet instructed someone: Go and search him that where is he?
After searching he reported that he (Ali ibn Abi Talib) was sleeping in mosque. The Prophet went to Ali ibn Abi Talib. Holy Prophet saw that he was lying and wreath was fell off from his body and there was mud on his body. The Prophet started to flick clay from his body with his hands while saying:
O Abu Turab! Wake up, O Abu Turab! Wake up.”
- Abdullah ibn Umar narrates, “We used to say in the time of Holy Prophet that Holy Prophet was most superior among all, Abu Bakr was superior after Holy Prophet and then Umar. We also used to say that Ali ibn Abi Talib was blessed with three superiorities. I would love to possess one superiority more than I love to keep red camels. Holy Prophet married his daughter with Ali ibn Abi Talib and he had children from this marriage and secondly Holy Prophet closed all doors opening into Masjid-e-Nabvi less door of Ali ibn Abi Talib and thirdly Holy Prophet handed him over the flag on the battle of Khaybar.”
- Abdullah ibn Umar narrates, “Holy Prophet told Fatimah: Are you not happy that I have married you with man who was the first one to enter in Islam, who possesses more knowledge from all others and the one who is most tolerant.
Master of Arab
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr relates, “Holy Prophet said: Bring me the Aisha bint Abu Bakr relates, “The Prophet said to me, ‘Bring the master of Arab to me.’ I asked, ‘O Holy Prophet! Aren’t you the master of Arab?’ He said, ‘I am the master of all mankind and Ali is the master of Arab’.” (Mustadrak, Abu Nu’aym)
Ali and Quran
- Umme Salma narrates, “I listened the Prophet said, ‘Ali and Quran are inextricably linked together. They will never separate from each other until they come to me on the pond of al-Kawther’.” (Mustadrak, Tabrani)
- Abdullah ibn Hakim says that the Prophet said, ‘On the night of Miraj Allah told me three qualities of Ali through revelation which are; he is the master of all true believers, head of the pious and leader of the people with radiant faces (i.e. the people of Faqr)’.” (Tabrani)
- Abdullah ibn Abbas narrates that this verse was revealed in the admiration of Ali, “Allah will create love in their hearts who believed and performed pious deeds.” He says, “This is referred to the love of Ali in the hearts of believers (Mumin / Momin).”
- Abdullah ibn Masud relates that Holy Prophet said, “Allah has ordered me to marry Fatima with Ali.”
- Jabir ibn Abdullahsays, “During the battle of Khyber Ali carried the gate of castle of Khaybar until Muslims entered into castle and it was a fact that forty persons were required to open it.
Grandeur of Fatimah bint Mohammad and Ali ibn Abi Talib is taken from Urdu Book named Fazayal Ahl-e-Bait aur Sahaba Karam Razi Allah Anhum written by Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. This chapter of the said book was published in magazine “Mahnama Sultan-ul-Faqr Lahore” for the month of May 2019.
It is translated in English by Mohammad Abdullah Sarwari Qadri exclusively for the website by the favor and guidance of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman.